WWE Top 10 takes you back to this week's Monday Night Raw to revisit the show's most thrilling, physical and controversial moments.02/21/2017 - 15:00
The Boss takes on Charlotte Flair, two weeks before Bayley defends her title against The Queen at WWE Fastlane.02/20/2017 - 23:45
The Big Dog faces both Raw Tag Team Champions in a Handicap Match after refusing to find a tag team partner.02/20/2017 - 22:15
The Realest Guys in the Room take on The Swiss Superman and The Celtic Warrior for the right to face Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson for the Raw Tag Team Titles at WWE Fastlane.02/20/2017 - 21:45
‘Raw' data on Monday night's hottest show
The WWE Universe is already well aware that Monday Night Raw is the longest-running weekly episodic series in television history, but did you know that Raw has more original episodes than every Star Trek series combined? Set your phasers to stunned.
In celebration of Raw's 900th episode, here are some other fun facts about Monday night's television juggernaut.
- At its current rate, The Jersey Shore will reach its 900th episode in the year 2083, at which point Snooki will be older than Betty White (96 years old).
- Raw has aired more original episodes than:
- The Cosby Show, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond and Home Improvement combined.
- Cheers, Frasier and Friends combined.
- Law & Order, Law & Order: SVU and Law & Order: Criminal Intent combined.
- The Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park combined.
- Monday Night Raw has aired more original episodes than Survivor, The Amazing Race and American Idol combined. And by the time American Idol reaches its 900th episode, Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson will be in their 40s, Ryan Seacrest will be 50 and Simon Cowell will be a senior citizen.
- In order to reach 900 episodes, Survivor will have to be on for another 45 seasons.
- In order to reach 900 episodes, the passengers of Oceanic flight 815 would have to be "lost" for another 39 seasons. And in order to watch 900 episodes of Lost, you'd have to watch the entire series more than seven times.
- Raw has generated 40 percent more episodes than Monday Night Football.
- Raw has outlasted the following Monday Night TV shows:
- Law & Order
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Prison Break
- Jon & Kate Plus 8
- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
- 7th Heaven
- Everybody Loves Raymond
- Las Vegas
- Ally McBeal
- Fear Factor
- Boston Public