John Cena defends the WWE Title against one of his biggest opponents to date in The Great Khali.06/25/2013 - 16:30
Kurt Angle and Edge look to shave each other's head bald.06/15/2012 - 14:00
Paul Heyman cashes in on Brock Lesnar's destruction of The Hardys.05/07/2012 - 17:30
Also in 2003
The following events also occurred in 2003...
- On March 19, U.S. forces attacked Iraq.
- Seven astronauts died when the space shuttle Columbia exploded just minutes away from landing.
Governor of Claifornia, Gray Davis, is recalled and Arnold Schwarzenegger shockingly becomes the new governor. Among Schwarzenegger's opponents were actor Gary Coleman, a porn star and comedian Gallagher.
- Parts of the U.S. suffered one of the biggest blackouts in history. As many as 60 million Americans and Canadians lost power as outages stretched from Ohio through parts of Pennsylvania, Vermont, New York, Michigan and Ontario.
- Kobe Bryant is accused of raping a female at an Eagle, CO, hotel.
- Authorities stormed Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara, CA on suspicion of child molestation.
- Uday and Qusay Hussein, Saddam's sons, were both killed during the War in Iraq.
- Elizabeth Smart, a 14 year old girl from Utah who was kidnapped, was recovered and her kidnapper was arrested.
- Finding Nemo was a hit with both young and old at the movies.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King completed the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- The normally beautiful Charlize Theron dressed down for her part in Monster, earning her critical acclaim.