The Monster Among Men battles the "gold-blooded" son of Kurt Angle and gets an unexpected visit from Kane.11/20/2017 - 23:15
The returning Paige interrupts a Fatal 4-Way Match on Raw with some new friends.11/20/2017 - 23:00
"WrestleMania Pack" and "Divas Pack" DLC revealed for "WWE '12"
THQ announced their three downloadable content (DLC) packs for their new game WWE ’12, in stores Nov. 22.
The first DLC pack, called the “WrestleMania Pack,” will be available shortly after the game launches Nov. 22. It features five playable Superstars and three additional attires. Each Superstar or attire item will be available individually for $0.99 each (on PlayStation 3), or 80 MS Points (on Xbox 360).
The “WrestleMania Pack” (PHOTOS) includes:
- WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler as playable Superstar
- WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross as a playable Superstar
- Michael Cole in WrestleMania XXVII singlet attire as a playable Superstar
- Edge and Christian in retro tag team attire as playable Superstars
- WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels in retro 1997 Survivor Series attire
- WWE Hall of Famers The Road Warriors' black and silver shoulder pads and spikes attire
The second DLC pack, called the "Divas Pack" features five playable WWE Divas, plus manager Vickie Guerrero. Each Diva will be available individually for $0.99 each (on PlayStation 3), or 80 MS Points (on Xbox 360).
The “Divas Pack” (PHOTOS) includes:
- Kharma as playable Diva
- Brie & Nikki Bella as playable Divas
- Trish Stratus as playable Diva
- Alicia Fox as playable Diva (will be FREE for download for all gamers)
- Vickie Guerrero as selectable Superstar manager
THQ's third DLC pack, the "WWE Legends Pack," includes three of the biggest playable WWE Legends of all-time. It will be available in early 2012, with the Legends identities to be revealed soon.
THQ offers savings of 25 percent on DLC packs if you buy their WWE ’12 “Fan Axxess” subscription. For a one-time cost of $11.99 (on PS3) or 960 MS points, all post-launch DLC THQ releases for WWE ’12 will be yours upon its release, instead of buying each individual item separately.
WWE ’12 arrives in stores Nov. 22. For more information, visit THQ's WWE '12 microsite by clicking here.