WWE Top 10 takes you back to this week's Monday Night Raw to revisit the show's most thrilling, physical and controversial moments.02/21/2017 - 15:00
WWE partners with Yahoo!
WWE and Yahoo! announced their partnership Monday night at the Yahoo! Digital Content NewFront event in New York City. WWE Executive Vice President of Creative Stephanie McMahon, Big Show and WWE Executive Vice President of Digital Media Perkins Miller were in attendance at the event.
Yahoo! will be the premier global video distribution partner for WWE, with a dedicated hub on Yahoo! for all WWE content. Beginning summer 2013, the following WWE content will be available on Yahoo! globally:
- Monday Night Raw pre-show: A 30-minute, pre-show to each new Monday Night Raw will be exclusive to Yahoo!.
- Original programming: Two, weekly series of 50 episodes per year will be produced exclusively for distribution on Yahoo!.
- Premium archive: Yahoo! will have exclusive access to WWE archives of historical full matches, shows, highlights and other events.
- Additional live events: Yahoo! will air live, pre-show content for every pay-per-view event.
- Clips from current TV programming: Clips from all WWE television programs will now be available on Yahoo!.
Stay tuned to WWE.com for more information about WWE’s historic partnership with Yahoo!.