Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly made a huge statement at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III. Superstars respond to the shocking moment.08/20/2017 - 00:30
Asuka is exhausted but determined to remain NXT Women's Champion after conquering Ember Moon at TakeOver: Brooklyn III.08/20/2017 - 00:00
Ex-NXT Champion Bobby Roode loses his temper, then Roderick Strong rubs salt in his wounds in the aftermath of NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III.08/20/2017 - 00:00
WWE 24/7 On Demand teams up with Comcast
It's the ultimate tag team for WWE fans. WWE 24/7 On Demand has joined forces with Comcast to bring the world's largest professional wrestling library direct to WWE fans' living rooms. From classic matches, to behind-the-scenes coverage, to Superstar and Legend profiles, more than 40 hours of sports-entertainment programming will be available On Demand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to WWE 24/7 On Demand subscribers.
Comcast Digital Cable customers will have instant access to programming from the WWE, ECW, NWA, AWA and Smoky Mountain Wrestling archives, which encompasses more than 75,000 hours of footage. Each month the programming is updated, so WWE fans will always find something new to watch with WWE 24/7 On Demand. Comcast is the nation's leading provider of cable, entertainment and communications products and services, with 23.3 million cable customers, 10 million high-speed Internet customers and 1.6 million voice customers.
"Comcast's On Demand service has transformed the way people watch television, and WWE 24/7 On Demand will do the same for the millions of wrestling fans across the country," said Page Thompson, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Video Services for Comcast. "With anytime access to thousands of great matches and wrestling shows, viewers can relive the rich history of WWE and enjoy their favorite moments whenever they want."
Added Shane McMahon, WWE Executive Vice President, Global Media, "Now, WWE fans and Comcast customers from across the Country can relive the classic wrestling moments and enjoy the exploits of their favorite Superstars from yesteryear. WWE 24/7 On Demand will bring The Iron Sheik, Sgt. Slaughter, Jesse Ventura and Greg Valentine back to life for the seasoned fans, and introduce our massive archive of rarely-seen material to a whole new generation. This is the first of many ways we hope to bring more new content to our fans with partners like Comcast."
Each month, the 40 hours of exclusive WWE 24/7 On Demand programming will fall into the following six categories:
• Hall of Fame: This original monthly series celebrates the career of a featured Hall of Fame inductee, highlighting classic shows, matches and moments of the Legend.
• Big ones: Classic events from WWE, NWA, WCW, ECW and AWA are given encore broadcasts, highlighting Championship matches, classic moments and the biggest Superstars.
• Specials: This feature spotlights the best of WWE's programming originally created for network or video release.
• ECW: ECW Extremist Tazz hosts a documentary-style history of ECW, tracking ECW's mission to bring "Hardcore" back into the ring.
• Prime Time: Classic WWE shows, such as "Tuesday Night Titans" and "Prime Time Wrestling," are presented in their entirety.
• Shorties: A collection of epic feuds, infamous promos, parodies and more will be highlighted each month.
With these many features and extended hours of programming, the WWE 24/7 On Demand/Comcast partnership truly brings WWE fans the ultimate home viewing experience.